BANSER ANSOR BANYUMAS
WASHINGTON -- Twice during their extra-inning game against the Cincinnati Reds on Mon - Printable Version

+- BANSER ANSOR BANYUMAS (http://forum.banserbanyumas.com)
+-- Forum: KATEGORI (http://forum.banserbanyumas.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: ANSOR (http://forum.banserbanyumas.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: WASHINGTON -- Twice during their extra-inning game against the Cincinnati Reds on Mon (/showthread.php?tid=47)

WASHINGTON -- Twice during their extra-inning game against the Cincinnati Reds on Mon - zhanjiao1212 - 05-08-2019

WASHINGTON -- Twice during their extra-inning game against the Cincinnati Reds on Monday night, the Washington Nationals appeared to have game-winning hits. John Kelly Jersey . Twice, the Reds made outstanding catches. There would be no third chance as Todd Fraziers two-run homer in the 15th inning lifted the Reds over the Nationals 4-3. "All you can do is hit and sometimes you wish you could steer it after you hit it, but that doesnt happen," Nationals manager Matt Williams said after watching his team tie the game in the ninth and nearly win it in the 11th and 14th. First, Brandon Phillips robbed Wilson Ramos behind second base with a runner on third to end the 11th. Then in the 14th, Billy Hamilton got a great jump and made a diving grab in right centre of Anthony Rendons liner with a man on second. "I hit it good," Rendon said. "I knew it and I knew he had a chance of catching it, but I was hoping it might die and it didnt die." Phillips singled off Ross Detwiler (0-2) to open the 15th and with one out, Frazier homered to centre. "I (wanted) to drive something. I had two good at-bats before that. Its crazy how the game goes," Frazier said. "Youre 0 for 3 and then you get three more at-bats in extra innings and you go 3 for 3. So its like a whole new game and I got a ball up, elevated and tried to drive it." The home run also ended a 27 2-3 innings scoreless streak by the Nationals bullpen. "Bad execution, bad pitch selection, pretty much bad all the way around," Detwiler said Logan Ondrusek (1-2) worked two innings for the win, allowing an RBI single to Greg Dobbs in the bottom of the 15th before getting Danny Espinosa to fly out to deep right to end the 4-hour, 58-minute game. Washington trailed 2-1 when Espinosa doubled to left off Aroldis Chapman to start the ninth. He advanced to third on a fly to deep left-centre by Kevin Frandsen and scored on pinch-hitter Scott Hairstons fly to deep left. That rally cost Reds starter Mike Leake his first win since April 15. Monday night was the first meeting between Leake and Stephen Strasburg, youth league teammates in San Diego and 2009 first-round draft choices, with Strasburg going first overall and Leake eighth. Strasburg went seven innings, allowing two runs and six hits. He walked only one, but hit two batters, both of whom scored. Both teams had their share of chances. The Reds were 2 for 24 with runners in scoring position, and the Nationals were 2 for 18. The Reds were without first baseman Joey Votto (strained left quadriceps), who is rehabbing in Cincinnati, for the fourth straight game. Trailing 2-0, Washington finally got to Leake in the seventh. Nate McLouth singled with one out and took second on a wild pitch. With two outs, Denard Span singled to right, scoring McLouth and ending Leakes night after 110 pitches. The Reds used their legs to take a 1-0 lead in the fourth. Frazier was hit by a pitch with one out and went to third on Brayan Penas single. With Chris Heisey at the plate, Ramos blocked a pitch by Strasburg in the dirt and Pena broke for second. Frazier dashed home when Ramos threw to second and second baseman Espinosas only play was on Pena, who was tagged out in a rundown. The Reds made it 2-0 in the fifth. Zack Cozart was hit on the arm by a fastball by Strasburg. On a hit-and-run play, Hamilton singled him to third and Cozart scored on a single to centre by Skip Schumaker. NOTES: Williams said rookie RHP Blake Treinen will be called up from Triple-A Syracuse to make LHP Gio Gonzalezs scheduled start Thursday in Pittsburgh. Gonzalez (left shoulder inflammation) went on the 15-day DL Sunday. Treinen has made four appearances, including one start, for Washington. ... Williams said 1B Adam LaRoche (right quad strain) took pregame grounders for the first time since going on the DL on May 10. . Cincinnatis Jonny Cueto (4-2, 1.25) opposes Doug Fister (0-1, 4.76) on Tuesday. Aqib Talib Jersey . He, the 25-year-old Toronto backup net-minder and Manitoba native, would be making just his fourth start in the past 16 games against the Jets the following evening. It was the word of opportunity for Reimer, who has fallen into the role of backup, outmatched in recent weeks by Jonathan Bernier, his Quebec counterpart. Ndamukong Suh Rams Jersey . Stepanek gave the Czech Republic its second straight Davis Cup title Sunday, sweeping past Dusan Lajovic in straight sets in the fifth and decisive match to secure a 3-2 win over Serbia in the final. http://www.footballramsshop.us/authentic-ndamukong-suh-rams-jersey/ . Sure, Josh Browns 45-yard field goal on the third drive of overtime lifted the New York Giants to a 23-20 win over Detroit on Sunday. But the Lions (7-8) dropped themselves out of the NFC North race by losing five of their last six games, blowing fourth-quarter leads in each setback.Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. This week they discuss Steve Nash, the Spirits handling of Terry Traffords passing, Ralph Krueger and NHL shootouts. Bruce Arthur, the National Post: My thumb is up to Steve Nash, who was shut down this week with nerve pain, which has been limiting him since a harmless-looking collision early last year. Hes only played 10 games for the Lakers this season and he looked like himself once. If this isnt the end of his 18-year career, then were getting close. So why thumbs up? Because of how hes facing it. Nash is making short films for ESPNs Grantland that are incredibly honest - jarringly so, at times - about what its like to face your athletic mortality and was incredibly honest again when I spoke to him this week. Nash and I are the same age; we both came from B.C.; we both played basketball and thats where the comparison ends. And again, hes showing me what it would be like. Steve Simmons, Sun Media: My thumb is down to the eerie silence that has engulfed the Saginaw Spirit in the tragic wake of the passing of 20-year-old Terry Trafford.There are questions here – but, to date, no answers coming from the prominent junior hockey people, coach Greg Gilbert or general manager Jim Paliafito. We know, from Traffords father, that the Spirit sent Terry home for what Roy Trafford calls “disciplinary reasons.” And we know, from the same conversation, that the time away from the team was supposed to be temporary, a few days. Then something changed. What changed? We dont know. Telephone messages were left informing Trafford that he was no longerr welcome to return to the team. Brian Allen Rams Jersey. What we dont know and may never know - is why.  To date, the only people who have those answers arent sharing them. Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated: Forget the Dos Equis guy. My thumb is up to the truly most interesting man in the world, Ralph Krueger. Less than a month after being the big-ice guru for the Canadian mens Olympic hockey team, Krueger has switched continents and sports. He is now chairman of Southampton FC, having jumped to the rarified world of English Premier League soccer without prior experience in the game. Krueger can match resumes with anyone. The Manitoban played pro hockey in Germany, built the Swiss national program, coached the Edmonton Oilers before his premature firing and boosted Team Canada. He also is an active member of the World Economic Forum. Now, soccer. Bartender, Ill drink what Kruegers drinking. Dave Hodge, TSN: Thumbs down to the NHL and its inability to deal with its dislike of the shootout. At the GMs meetings in Florida, the NHL continued to look for ways to decrease the number of shootouts. One way would be to change overtime from four-on-four to three-on-three, but if youre making a list of ideas that are less popular than the shootout, start there. The NHL will consider a change of ends for overtime to put skaters farther from their benches, as they are in the second period, which, statistically, is the highest-scoring of the three periods. Okay. Keep trying. The easy solution would be for the NHL to give up and decide it likes the shootout. Oh, but as with visits from grandpa, it does - there just shouldnt be too many of them. Wholesale Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys China Cheap Stitched Yankees Jerseys Cheap Stitched Rays Jerseys Wholesale Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Wholesale Tigers Jerseys Royals Jerseys China Cheap Stitched Twins Jerseys Cheap Stitched Astros Jerseys Wholesale Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys China Wholesale Mariners Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Rangers Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Braves Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys Wholesale Mets Jerseys Cheap Stitched Phillies Jerseys Wholesale Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Online Wholesale Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Online Cheap Pirates Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Authentic Cheap Rockies Jerseys Authentic Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Authentic Cheap Padres Jerseys Online Wholesale Giants Jerseys ' ' '